Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Animal Jokes

→ When geese fly in a "V", why is one side longer?
 Because there are more geese on that side            
 
→ Why do cows wear bells?
 Because their horns don't work            
 
→ What did the turkey say to the chicken?
 Gobble gobble            
 
→ Why do hens lay eggs?
 If they dropped them, they'd break              
 
→ Which side of the chicken has he most feathers?
 The outside          
 
→ Doctor, I can t stop behaving like a dog.
 How long have you been acting this way?
 Since I was a puppy! 
→ Two snakes meet each other..
 First snake:I hope I am not poisonous.
 Second snake:Why?
 First snake:Because I bit my lip!                
 
→ Q : What do stylish frogs wear?
 A : Jumpsuits!    
          
→ Q : What did the frog order at McDonald's?
 A : French flies and a diet Croak             
 
→ Q : How does a frog feel when he has a broken leg?
 A : Unhoppy    
        
→ Q : What goes, 99-thump, 99-thump, 99-thump &
 A : A centipede with a wooden leg             
 
→ Q : What do you get from a pampered cow?
 A : Spoiled milk.              
 
→ What kind of work does a weak cat do?
 A : Light mouse work            
 
→ Q : How do you identify a bald eagle?
 A : All his feathers are combed over to one side               
 
→ How do you circumcise a whale?
 A : You need at least four skin divers

0 comments:

Post a Comment

How was your experience